Your Office SHOULD OPERATE Like a 3-Ring Circus!
What today’s Business Leaders can learn from the 3-Ring Circus: Diversity/Inclusion, Trust, Respect
Judith Weigle never wanted to run away with the circus. In fact, she’d never been to a circus before she joined one. In college Judith had an aesthetic goal to work with as many cultures as possible in exotic locations around the world.
It was seven years after completing her studies when Judith came across a job in the classified ads that actually spoke to her…Marketing Director with the Clyde Beatty-Cole Bros. Circus.
Through engaging stories and amusing anecdotes Judith brings the world of circus to life as she takes the lessons she learned working in one of the most culturally diverse workplaces on the planet – Diversity & Inclusion, Trust and Respect – and shows audiences the many parallels to corporate life in the 21st century.
In this 45 to 60-minute keynote presentation Judith will have your audience laughing as she breaks down the elements that contribute to successfully running a circus and how those same lessons can help every organization thrive by embracing Diversity & Inclusion, Trust and Respect in order to Create the Greatest Team on Earth!!
- How Diversity contributes to the health, welfare and success in every workplace
- How to address Unconscious Biases that could affect the positive intentions of Diversity and Inclusion
- Why leaders need to expand the concept of “team” and teamwork from the mailroom to the boardroom
- How to Build Trust between management and workforce
- How to use Trust to foster Imaginative and Courageous Decision-Making
- How to create a Culture Built on Trust
- A whole lot of fun exploring how the 3-Ring Circus business model approach can make your company The Greatest Team on Earth!
- Receive the Benefits to Productivity that Diversity can provide
- Foster Loyalty among the workforce, resulting in a better bottom line
- Experience the Creativity and Growth that a Trusted and Respected Team can provide
DID YOU KNOW….
When you book Judith for a keynote…you get a complimentary related breakout delivered on the same day!